Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international nieche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who will work closely with and report directly to the Head of Marketing to ensure a healthy external and internal marketing and PR activity while helping to shape the image of Loxon.
As a Marketing Specialist you will:
- help in the development and implementation of an innovative new data and content-driven marketing strategy, with a strong focus on digital marketing and customer lifecycle management for both potential new and existing customers/partners;
- be responsible for the digital channels of Loxon (web, social media, blog, etc.) and the content that appears on them;
- support B2B sales and marketing activities by organising individual and regular marketing campaigns, primarily but not exclusively by increasing the number of leads through the digital channels;
- support the entire sales cycle process, including product demonstrations (demos);
- make recommendations on events and conferences where the company should be present, and organize them, thus supporting the recruitment of non-digital interested parties and increasing the prestige value of Loxon.
- do content writing and/or extract it from the organization;
- be responsible for CRM management;
- have PR related tasks;
- collaborate closely with agencies and suppliers;
- do market research.
What you will need:
- B2B toolkit/software marketing experience;
- advanced copywriting skills;
- proven experience in inbound and outbound marketing;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar marketing role;
- relevant college/university degree (preferably Economics/Marketing)
- hands-on experience with managing online communication channels;
- banking and/or IT knowledge is a huge plus;
- excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- professional working proficiency in English and fluent Hungarian;
- proactive, detail and process-oriented mindset;
- strategic thinking.
What you can expect from us:
- we offer an environment where you can continuously learn and grow;
- competitive salary and career opportunities;
- recreational activities (office massage, wide range of sport opportunities: fitness pass, AYCM);
- diverse and flexible cafeteria (among others SZÉP Card, Medicover health insurance, Edenred Card, sport and cultural event pass);
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- regular team-building activities;
- in-house meetups and innovation competitions;
- learning opportunities (Udemy courses, workshops);
- professional working environment;
- opportunity to work from home.
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.