Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international niche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
About the job:
We are growing our SaaS offerings and looking for an IT Operations & Support Lead who will start up Loxon's operations & support team by defining processes, operating mechanisms, reporting, training materials in partnership with Product Management and Engineering, and by hiring IT support staff as SaaS activities get scaled up. In the early phases of the process the job may involve directly performing support tasks - taking calls, managing tickets from customers and maintaining UAT and production environments. It is an exciting new role in Loxon with the opportunity to build and run the brand new function of cloud operations.
- Handle questions and complaints incoming via phone, email and tickets.
- Investigate reported issues and respond according to SLA expectations.
- Categorize tickets, escalate if needed.
- Deploy releases to internal and production environment.
- Manage go-live.
- Manage and monitor databases of production and UAT environments.
- Check results of nightly processes, investigate issues.
- Check dashboards, alerts on a daily basis, investigate issues.
- Define and document support and operations workflows, processes, policies and KPIs.
- Handle escalations, coordinate with engineering and product management.
- Hire, onboard and oversee day-to-day operations of the IT support team (L2).
- Mentor, coach and provide training to IT support staff.
- Create training materials for L0 / L1 / L2 support.
- Track and report team performance and KPIs.
- Evaluate incoming inquiries, issues and make improvement proposals based on them.
- Close collaboration with DevOps, Development and Product Management.
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT support and operations.
- Leadership experience, project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Clear thinking and strong organization skills.
- Hands-on knowledge of DB management, cloud application maintenance and monitoring tools.
- Experience with service desk tools.
- Basic scripting skills to automate tasks is a plus.
- Very good understanding of support and operations processes and policies.
- Ability to work extended hours to be on duty or handle emergencies.
- Fluency in English.
What you can expect from us:
- An environment where you can continuously learn and grow.
- A competitive salary.
- Recreational activities (a wide range of sports opportunities: fitness pass, AYCM).
- Diverse and flexible cafeteria (among others SZÉP Card, Edenred Card, sport and cultural event pass).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Regular team-building activities.
- In-house meetups and innovation competitions.
- Learning opportunities (Udemy courses, workshops).
- Professional working environment.
- Opportunity to work from home.
Due to the current situation interviewing is done completely online. The details will be shared during the process.
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.