Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international nieche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
Oracle Practice is one of the business branches of Loxon, acting in the banking industry on a regional level, providing Oracle solutions in projects like OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence – Enterprise Edition) and OFSAA (Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications).
Loxon Romania is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Administrator / System Engineer located in Bucharest.
Responsibilities as an Infrastructure Admin / System Engineer:
- Create and manage local servers, created as virtual machines under local HW
- Manage the local HW, including server, laptops, network equipment
- Install Oracle SW required by a project team: OS, oracle db server, app server, oracle data integrator, oracle bi, oracle golden gate, oracle APEX, OFSAA etc
- Perform SW configurations, according with oracle installation manuals
- Create customized installation guides for the Banks
- Perform migrations / cloning from one environment to another
- Perform database admin tasks
- Develop oracle PL/SQLs
- Optimize PL/SQLs
- Optimize database performance with indexing, partitioning, parallel execution etc
- Open oracle Service Requests for SW issues
- Analyze issues in SW, analyze logs
- Offer support and maintenance to our Banks, at the level of infrastructure SW
- Integrate SW with AD / LDAP, with external scheduler
- Install oracle SW in Oracle Cloud
What you will need:
- Faculty degree in IT domain
- Minimum 2 years experience with a Linux environment, installing Software and configuring the SW on Linux
- Minimum 2 years experience with installing a database server and making the configuration of it
- Understand how to work as admin for a local infrastructure: laptops, network equipment’s, backup/restore
- Understand how to create and manage virtual machines on servers, using virtualization tools like HyperV
- Advantage to have Oracle Database Server experience, preferable as DBA
- Advantage to have development experience in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- Advantage to have previous experience installing and configuring an application server, like Apache Tomcat, Oracle Weblogic, IBM Websphere
- Team work experience, self-responsibility in solving issues, searching for new solution
- English writing – speaking at least medium degree
- Flexibility in availability for delivery support service
- Data Warehouse project experience is advantage
- OFSAA project experience is advantage
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.