Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international nieche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
We are building an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible while having fun. We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Scrum Master who will actively contribute to the formation of our working culture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- support teams in the change management process;
- guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and principles;
- actively support teams to deliver value more effectively;
- collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to remove team impediments;
- design and facilitate the Scrum and Agile ceremonies;
- facilitate estimation, forecasting and outward coordination and communication on behalf of your teams;
- provide guidance to teams on the user story and acceptance criteria development and management, including story slicing, story mapping and backlog management;
- track and communicate agile metrics;
- coach teams and individuals facing challenges related to how they work together;
- grow a healthy, collaborative, continuously improving engineering culture;
- support and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog;
- collaborate with peers to spread effective ways of working across the company.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 3-4 years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach;
- eagerness to work closely with your teams;
- understanding and experience with a variety of Agile approaches, including Scrum, Kanban and Extreme Programming (optional);
- extensive experience using and coaching on estimation, user story writing and sizing, retrospectives, and other Agile techniques;
- strong understanding of the Scrum/Agile events: Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective;
- strong sense of ownership over the facilitation of the team and its performance;
- deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching;
- ability to help teams develop trust and safety;
- commitment to learning new things and improving upon existing challenges;
- experience with the use and configuration of one or more Agile management tools, such as Jira;
- excellent facilitating, coaching, and mentoring skills;
- Bachelor degree;
- fluency in Hungarian and in English.
WE VALUE IF YOU HAVE
- demonstrated experience at implementing different scaled Agile methodologies;
- technical background;
- Scrum Master certificate.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- an environment where you can continuously learn and grow;
- as a member of the Scrum Master community you will actively contribute to the formation of our working culture;
- to be part of an energetic, supportive, highly qualified team;
- competitive salary and career opportunities;
- recreational activities (office massage, wide range of sport opportunities: fitness pass, AYCM);
- diverse and flexible cafeteria (among others SZÉP Card, Medicover health insurance, Edenred Card, sport and cultural event pass);
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- regular team building activities;
- in-house meetups and innovation competitions;
- learning opportunities (Udemy courses, workshops);
- professional working environment;
- opportunity to work from home.
Due to the current situation interviewing is done completely online. The details will be shared during the process.
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.