Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international nieche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Manual Tester who will actively participate in the software development process and help us create excellent solutions for our clients. As a Manual Tester on any typical workday, you will be busy understanding requirement documents, creating and executing test cases, reporting and re-testing bugs, attending review meetings and other team building activities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- review and analyze system specifications for validity and feasibility;
- execute test cases and analyze results;
- evaluate product code according to specifications;
- create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- report bugs and errors to development teams;
- conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing;
- provide support and documentation;
- work with other members of the cross-functional team to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 2-3 years of experience in software testing;
- experience in creating and executing test cases;
- understanding technical briefs (user stories) and designs;
- fluency in English and in Hungarian;
- agile mindset, ability to adapt to changing environment;
- pragmatic and proactive mindset;
- analytical thinking, attention to detail;
- quality-oriented attitude.
WE VALUE IF YOU HAVE
- experience with testing frameworks and testing tools;
- basic knowledge of SQL;
- experience with Jira/Confluence;
- ISTQB certificate;
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- an environment where you can continuously learn and grow;
- to be part of an energetic, supportive, highly qualified team;
- competitive salary and career opportunities;
- recreational activities (office massage, wide range of sport opportunities: fitness pass, AYCM);
- diverse and flexible cafeteria (among others SZÉP Card, Medicover health insurance, Edenred Card, sport and cultural event pass);
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- regular team building activities;
- in-house meetups and innovation competitions;
- learning opportunities (Udemy courses, workshops);
- professional working environment;
- opportunity to work from home.
Due to the current situation interviewing is done completely online. The details will be shared during the process.
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.